Since 1990, I’ve practiced real estate with passion. Over this time, I’ve established a network of resourceful professionals and trusted service providers. These people provide lifetimes of tremendous knowledge and expertise. Together we are capable of creating a strategic plan and executing it. I am committed to providing value through old-fashioned service and creative problem solving.
I recognize the financial objectives, life transitions and goals of my clients. I have experience in residential and commercial brokerage, including but not limited to acquisition, disposition, tax planning, construction and land development. Over 100 million in closed transactions, details here.
When I’m not practicing real estate I enjoy coaching youth sports, recreational water sports, spectating most any sport, reading, supporting The University of Oregon and spending time together with my wife Jennifer or playing anything with my sons Briggs and Henry.
I’m interested in building relationships with people who seek a real estate professional they can depend on and trust. I answer the phone and return voice mail, please don’t hesitate to call me at 503.730.4442 or email email@example.com
- Licensed Oregon Broker since 1990
- Over 100 Million in closed transactions
- Member of National, Portland, and Oregon Association of Realtors
- Lifetime achievement member of Masters Circle
- Obtained Principal Broker License 2007
- Top Producing Broker with NW Portland, Sunset Corridor and Lake Oswego office of The Hasson Company 1994-2012
- Member of Oregon and Southwest Washington Certified Commercial Investment Institute
- Continuing education includes but is not limited to acquisition, disposition, depreciation performance, investment property, foreclosure, debt restructuring, tax planning, land development and market analysis
What’s the difference? Learn More »